Location, Location, Location! Rare Upper Pacific Heights 2br/2ba Top Floor, Corner Penthouse w/Spectacular Panoramic Bay Views of Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Palace of Fine Arts, to Alcatraz & Beyond.
– 2BR/2BA, 1075 sq. ft. per public records (finance appraisal shows 1,174 sq.ft.)
– Rare, private top floor, corner unit, one-level penthouse w/superior location tucked away on northeast corner of building & detached on 3 sides for maximum privacy
– One-car assigned garage parking; Two extra separate storage lockers in garage area
– Rich wide plank cherry hardwood floors in living room, kitchen & bedrooms
– Spacious glass-surround observation deck w/jaw-dropping views (common area)
– Excellent open floorplan w/tons of natural light & ambient dimmer-adjustable recessed lights
– Floor-to-ceiling mirrored cabinets opposite panoramic windows produce stunning visual effect of 180 degree bay views
– Newly painted with lustrous designer colors in living areas, bedrooms & kitchen island cabinets
– Gracious gas fireplace, built-in media cabinetry & large retractable skylight in living room
– Gourmet kitchen features Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolfe oven range, built-in wine refrigerator, abundant custom high-end cabinetry, thick marble slab countertops, Italian glass backsplash tile, deep sink, dishwasher, microwave, trash compactor and under-cabinet lighting
– Beautiful kitchen features large center island perfect for entertaining
– Luxurious double shower heads in guest bathroom
– Bay view from master bathroom, peaceful green foliage view from master bedroom
– Convenient in-unit, Bosch washer/dryer in master bathroom
– 2nd bedroom has efficient closet organizer cabinet also excellent for home office use
– Wonderful Bose speaker sound system
– Unique building elevator w/dramatic Golden Gate Bridge views
– $582.46/mo HOA Dues include water, garbage, parking, recreation room, exercise room & sauna
– Excellent 94 Walk Score and prime work hard/play hard location only 2 blocks to Cow Hollow Union St., 3 blocks to Pacific Heights Fillmore, & 6 blocks to Marina Chestnut shops with world-class shopping, cafes/restaurants, bars/nightlife, & more!
– Just minutes walking distance to scenic parks, trails, historic landmarks, & public transportation
This information is believed to be correct, but has not been verified & assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.