Located in the coveted Laurel Village/Jordan Park Neighborhood, just steps to shopping, cafes, restaurants, & public transportation! Excellent open floorplan with an abundance of natural light. Spacious bedrooms, high-end finishes, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Viking and Bosch kitchen appliances, and Caesarstone slab counters, modern bathrooms, in-unit washer/dryer, one-car garage parking.
• Updated 2BR/2BA
• One-car assigned garage parking
• Great location within building
• Beautiful walnut-stained hardwood floors throughout
• Excellent open floorplan with lots of natural light, high ceilings & dimmer-adjustable recessed lights
• Gourmet kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances such as Viking Professional refrigerator & gas range, Bosch dishwasher, Caesar stone slab countertops, deep sink, & Rift Cut oak cabinetry under-cabinet lighting
• Beautiful modern kitchen features large breakfast bar countertop with designer lighting fixtures
• Gracious remote-controlled gas fireplace with Caesarstone surround in living room
• Luxurious en-suite master bathroom with custom tile & glass shower surround, Carrera marble slab vanity, marble tile flooring, two sinks & ample storage
• Guest bathroom with glass tile shower surround and stone counter
• Generous dual pane windows throughout
• Convenient in-unit washer/dryer
• Charming building & lobby with rooftop and rear garden access
• $400/month HOA Dues include water, heat, garbage, parking, & common area maintenance
• Excellent location walking distance to world-class shopping, cafes/restaurants, bars/nightlife, Jewish Community Center, Koret Fitness Center, University of San Francisco, Target, Trader Joe’s Grocery & much more!
• Walking distance to Golden Gate Park and Presidio, walking/hiking/biking trails, historic landmarks, & public transportation
This information is believed to be correct, but has not been verified & seller/broker/agent assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.