Fantastic & RARE opportunity to own HUGE 4-unit building to be FULLY VACANT. NO RENT CONTROL according to SF Rent Board (because building was constructed after 1979). 3 – 3br/2ba spacious flats plus ground floor studio. Large 2-car garage plus driveway parking for 2 more cars, huge top floor balconies w/views, backyard. Great Central Richmond District location only 1 block to GG Park, 3.5 blocks to grocery, shops, & restaurants. Walking distance to multiple bus lines. Two doors away from beautiful, recently renovated Fulton Recreation Center/Playground.
– 1br/1ba (Ground floor studio) – high ceilings, backyard-facing, large windows, versatile floorplan
– 3br/2ba (2nd floor) – fireplace, laundry hookups, huge master bath, separate dining room
– 3br/2ba (3rd floor) – fireplace, laundry hookups, huge master bath, separate enclosed dining room (currently used as office)
– 3br/2ba (Top fourth floor) – fireplace, two huge outdoor balconies w/partial Golden Gate Park and partial ocean views, skylights, area for laundry, and more
– Spacious lobby and generous two-car garage (with room for two additional parked cars in driveway)
– Outdoor areas include backyard plus two huge balconies on top floor
– Ground floor has separate laundry area and washer/dryer hookups
Exclusively represented by Joan Laguatan, Canvass Properties (BRE#:01379835) 415.608.0544; email@example.com
Disclaimer: Canvass Properties believes this information to be correct, but has not verified this information and square footage and assumed no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers must investigate permit, rent control status, and all these and other issues to their own satisfaction. Information not guaranteed.